Saturday, July 5, 2008


This year for the 4th, we had a great pool side BBQ and swim at our friends, the Fye's. For years, we have been attending Provo's SPECTACULAR Stadium of Fire; however, due to various reasons, including our recent move, it just wasn't possible this year. BUMMER big time for the kids since Miley Cyrus performed this year. Ouch kids....I know it hurts! Regardless, they had a blast swimming and playing with friends. Thank you Fye's!! Once again, you saved the day! Afterwards, we watched fireworks shot off near Ole Miss' baseball stadium. I would say we had a great day!
On a more serious note, I am so grateful to live in land with freedom to laugh, play, work, worship.....LIVE with peace and prosperity! Most days I do not really recognize how blessed I am to have those abilities, and I should. Thank you to the brave men and women both past, present and future who make such a sacrifice for US. I am indeed, proud to be an American!
















No comments: