Sunday, July 27, 2008

2008 BYU Graduate

Aaahhhh.....It is over! An enormous weight is now gone. Dreams do come true, but sometimes after blood, sweat and tears. After a rough couple of months, my kids can come out of hiding or prison, as they would describe it, and my husband can happily live with me again. Our house can finally be in order, and it has never felt so good. I am now a college grad at 35. The road was incredibly difficult and the journey long, but it is over. Now, let's celebrate! Disneyland anyone?

9 comments:

Brenda B said...

Yay Jalayne!!!! WTG!!!!!

Wifetastic said...

Congratulations Jalayne! I know that must feel so good! You need to spend a small fortune and frame that baby prominently in your home to remind your family what hard work is all about! I admire your spirit!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jalayne! You did it!

Blogging to Blog said...

Way to go Jalayne! That is awesome! I can't imagine doing school with kids, that is quite an accomplishment!

Cyndi said...

You are so amazing! Disneyland?...you are thinking too small. How about Europe?

Anonymous said...

Jalayne- I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it, you are such an mazing woman! What an example to your kids. Disneyland? Nah, you and Shawn should head to Haiwaii sans kiddos! Becky

Tina said...

Any tips? I'm just getting started...again!
Congratulations!

alisafye said...

Jalayne--WAY TO GO!!! Your kids will always remember how hard their mom worked to get her degree. I totally admire you for that. After an achievement like that, I recommend catching up on your TV watching and reading People Magazine.

BRoss said...

we are so happy for you, I had no idea! We love you!

brandon & jodi