Saturday, June 28, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame!

One of our most favorite comments that Spencer has made while being in Mississippi is, "I love Mississippi because they have baseball!" From his view, no other place had baseball where he could play (he has been accustomed to hanging out in the dirt while his sisters play), but in realty, this was the first year he was eligible. Shhhh.....that's our secret.




"Look Mom! The ball is about to go in my "glub"!









Go get em' Buddy!







Mom and Sidney...happy spectators







Dreamin' of a big chilly slushee...ahhh...







The cutest t-ball player on the planet!







Off he goes, and with such speed! See the dust? You can't?







Ta da! Spencer's most current prized possession. Look at it sparkle! No, not the fingernails!







Our champ!

5 comments:

mjmurdo said...

Oh Spencer, you are too cute to be a boy! Jalayne, I love all the pictures you've posted. Spencer looks like a natural on the baseball field. He reminds me of Kevin when he was that age. I can tell by the look on Spencer's face just how much he's into the game. Thanks sharing all the photos. Love you!!!

Nat said...

Hey Buddy! I miss you and wish I could watch you play some ball!... maybe soon, huh?! :) And! I think the blue nail polish looks fabulous! It matches your blue uniforms! :) Oh, I'm so PROUD of you! Can't wait to see more pics! You already look like a Pro! Love you lil' Monster!

Brenda B said...

WTG Spencer!!! I love the trophy with the ball that everyone signed. How fun!

Cyndi said...

Your blog is great. I LOVE the pictures. That story about Syndee's tickle and spanks tradition is hilarious. I can imagine how big your eyes were! What a different world it is here, however it is refreshing to have a laid back and fun atmosphere on the "traditional" birthday spankings. Remember the spanking machine?

Cyndi said...

Spencer has the best smile!