Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New visitor

As I mentioned before, we have this friendly frog (whom we named Toad Ranger), who comes to our front door every night. Well, Kenadee excited to see Toad Ranger again last night, stepped out side, crouched down by the planters and was greeted by....

Yes...your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a snake!
Who knows, our next guest may be a...

or a...

I know, this little guy is cute, and the kids would probably want to keep him.

Regardless of the occasional shriek, I mean scream, I think the kids are lovin' it!

Luckily, dad, our superhero (3 cheers for Pops!) grabbed that monsterous snake (I mean 3 feet- I know that is monsterous to some:)) with his hands (wait a minute...maybe it was a 10 foot long stick) and flung it with such force that it disappeared into the night sky (flung it, I know, but where...possibly in the neighbors yard. I know what you're thinking, but hey, they aren't that nice anyway). Yes, with such bravery and strength (although, I did catch a ting of jitteriness) our dad saved the day! And he looked just like this...

What? Yes, his muscles are that big! Back off ladies...he's taken!

2 comments:

Nat said...

LOL!! Layner you are fabulous at writing! I seriously can't stop laughing!... About ready to pee myself!!! I can't believe all of the crazy critters that come around! Keep the stories comin'! I love seeing the kids too! Oh, and plan on me coming out! Love you! :)

Nat said...

Oh! and Layner! What happened to "Wonder Woman"??? Come on!!! She tops Superman! What were you thinking?! LOL! :) :) :)