Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rowan Oak




The other day we took Lauren and Sidney to Rowan Oak, the historic home of William Faulkner, to take some pictures. It was a perfect location! After having some fun with editing, here are a handful of shots that we liked. I get the best feeling when my kids get excited about the results. It is that big boost of confidence that they need at times!

In addition, I now have my own webpage! How exciting! (I think Shawn wants me to start making a buck or two now that I am home by myself.) Really, he has been extremely supportive helping me launch my own little business. Soon, we'll be up and running! Can't wait!



P.S. Sidney's pictures are next to be posted. So, check back!


































5 comments:

Brenda B said...

Wow, Jalayne....I love all the pictures you are taking!!! When do you want to come out here:)
What is your new page called? I wanna link!

BRoss said...

will you stop this please? First of all, your kids are beautiful. Secondly, you are making all of us feel bad that our Kodak Disk camera's might be a little outdated. These are amazing. And all this time I thought Shawn was the photog.

Well done. Beautiful pictures.

Cyndi said...

So where's your website? This is so exciting. You do such a great job.

mjmurdo said...

Lauren looks so grown up and is a perfect model for anyone with a camera. She looks absolutely precious in every picture. I think you're doing a wonderful job Jalayne. Keep it up! I'm excited to see more. Love you, Mom

Nat said...

OH MY!!!!.... Babe-o-lic-ious!!! Lauren!.. you're model material! Wait! All of the kids are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Love the talent!! Makes me miss you oh so much!! Love you all tons!!!