Saturday, September 27, 2008

Trying my hand in Photography










Now that I am officially done with school, and I have all my kids in full day school, I am going to try my hand in a photography business. One of the first things needed is a portfolio. Here are my most recent participants, and some of my favorite shots. Spencer was a true boy, tried my patience (like most photography moments with him) and would not give me the time of day unless I myself turned into a stick or rock, Kenadee was a photographers dream, and I was lunch for a dozen mosquitos...you should've seen my legs! Nearly 30 bites, no joke! All Shawn could say as I was exclaiming that I was being eaten a live was, Nah!...they aren't biting me, you must have some itching...WHAT? Yah! 24 hours later! I should have photographed that! Anyhow, here are the pictures without professional editing. My computer has been down and I haven't been able to use the Photoshop processing software. Photography is so exciting...I am hooked!

7 comments:

Chris and Jerrae said...

Hello Telfords! We found ya...and can I just say how gorgeous the kiddos are. Mississippi looks beautiful especially compared to the dry desert of AZ.


Hi Kenadee and Lauren I hope you are loving Mississippi...miss you

Brenda B said...

Love the pictures! Great job!

Nat said...

Oh My WOWZERS!!!! Incredible! Love em!... just LOVE EM!!!!!! Love the b/w of Kenadee! Like you said, she does look a little older... but it's beautiful! And!... that is so Spencer! Good work!!! Please LMK how to run the program and what I need! Email me those pics please!!! Pretty Please with sugar on top!!! Give Hugs and Kisses! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're already a pro. The pictures were amazing. What kind of camera do you use? We miss you up here in Washington, but so glad that you are enjoying Mississippi.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AMAZING! How about heading to Utah to photograph our gang?! I'm serious . . .

jod

Sister Audrey Frasier said...

Well hello Shawn-

Technology is scary! How on earth did you find us? The new blog we did is actually done by our two oldest and neither Jill nor I have much to do with it, other than visit. Glad I clicked on the comments. Your family looks beautiful. How are you enjoying the south? Thanks for stopping by!

The Frasiers

mjmurdo said...

Wow, love those pictures. I can tell a pro is at work in her short time. Great job Jalayne. I believe you could make anyone look wonderful. I agree that you have some pretty good subjects to work with. I miss you so much!! Mom